Adopt a vehicle from our collection to keep us driving forward
As a self-funding independent charity, Grampian Transport Museum holds a collection spanning over 100 years of transport and motoring history – many are in working order and used as part of our programming, but others need varying degrees of conservation to enable them to stay operational and protect them for the future.
By adopting a vehicle yourself, or as a gift for a special someone, you are contributing towards the care of our collection and safeguarding the museum for the future.
Adopting a vehicle for a year gives you the following benefits:
- A complimentary ticket to the museum for yourself to visit your vehicle (if you are a member, you can give this to a friend to bring them with you on a visit!)
- A digital certificate to recognise your Adoption
- Your name displayed with the object label when it is on display, and on our online collections page
- Museum newsletters which give updates on our collection and what’s happening at the museum
Please note: Not all Vehicles are up for Adoption yet, but more will be added soon!
Terms and Conditions
All revenue generated by the ‘Adopt A Vehicle’ scheme will be used to support Grampian Transport Museum Trust, a registered charity (SC017925).
- Money raised will be used to support the Trust as a whole and is therefore not restricted or allocated to the upkeep or restoration of specific vehicles which have been sponsored.
- Available to buy online or in person, certificates of adoption will be sent by email only.
- Adoption lasts 12 months from the day of purchase.
- Multiple people can adopt the same vehicle.
- Refunds and exchanges cannot be made.
- ‘Adopt a Vehicle’ is a fundraising venture for the charity and the benefits are listed on the website and at point of purchase. Access to the Museum is not included beyond the complimentary tickets provided and the scheme does not affect the ownership of the vehicles.