Located at the gateway to the Cairngorm Mountains, a trip to the Grampian Transport Museum can be an enjoyable excursion for all.
Whether it's an afternoon run or a weekend excursion, the Grampian Transport Museum is an ideal stop-off point for vehicle clubs. Find out about the 2020 package below:
Free Club Lunches
- Offer applies to all active vehicle clubs.
- Members of the club can benefit from the lunch visit promotion as long as there are four or more vehicles attending.
- The visit must be pre-booked at least a week ahead.
- The promotion allows two free lunches per vehicle. The driver/rider of each vehicle must have his club membership card or similar available.
- Club members pay the normal museum admission fee and are then given their free lunch voucher.
- A selection of four vehicles can drive onto the reception forecourt for photography purposes. The remainder remain in the car park.
- The offer is for every day during the open season but does not extend to busy event days.
- The promotion acts as a thank you to locally active clubs for their co-operation and support.
- Email email@example.com or phone Neil on 019755 64517 to make the booking, asking to book a club lunch visit.
- The offer includes a light lunch with hot food options including tea and coffee in Travelers Rest tearoom.