We pride ourselves on bringing you a varied display of motorcycles with an array of early classics through to the modern day marvels.
A diverse and ever changing display there is always something for the true motorcycle fans amongst us.
Look out for a 'Special Guest' Exhibit from friend of the museum Guy Martin!
Grampian Transport Museum motorcycle collection for 2020
BMCT collection of
- Triumph Bandit,
- 1923 Beardmore Precision
- 1918 Lea Francis3.5
- 1904 Kerry
- Billy Connolly’s World Tour Boom Lowrider
- Freddy Cooper Norton Manx Triton
- Norton Manx 500 DOHC
- 1922 Connaught
- Wooler CD 344cc
- Honda CB340 race bike
- Francis Barnett Cruiser45, 1923
- Ariel 500 (Black Aerial) 1928
- Stanhope Bramham cycle car
And other machines integrated within the museum displays.