Make a Monster from Recycled Rubbish
We have lots of fun activities planned for the October school holidays, from seasonal themed quizzes to our Halloween Activity afternoon on Friday 25th (See events page for more info).
We are running a fun and creative ‘Make a Monster’ competition from the 12th-25th October, the winner of which will win a 2020 Family Membership for the museum.
To enter the competition please:
1. Make a monster from rubbish that would normally be placed in your homes recycle bin. Paint or crayons can be used to colour. Monsters to be no bigger than a standard cereal packet.
2. Give your monster a name! Firmly attached a label and write its chosen name, your name(s), age(s), phone number and/or email address.
3. Bring your monster into the museum reception between 12th to 25th October (10 am - 4 pm). It will be displayed in the museum during this time.
4. The monsters will be judged on Saturday 22th October. We will be taking into account the amount of recycled material used. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter.
5. All monsters will then be recycled in the museums blue bin, however, if you wish to collect your monster and take it home you must do so before 4 pm on Sunday 27th October.
6. First prize winner(s) will receive a gtm+ Membership for 2020!